1) EDUCATION :
First and the worst problem in EDUCATION.
Article from some govt. official website :
“In 2002/2003, an estimated 82% of children in the age group of 6-14 were enrolled in school. The Government of India aims to increase this to 100% by the end of the decade. To achieve this the Government launched Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.”
Facts and HOLES in education System(oops I shouldnt write this)
- If one can write his/her name correctly in any language is considered to be educated or literate.
- Student politics is also a major issue, as many institutions are run by politicians.
- Ragging used to be a major problem in colleges
- Engineering, medical and other lucrative seats are sometimes sold for high prices and ridden with nepotism and power-play.
- The presence of a number of education boards (SSC, ICSE, CBSE, IB) leads to non-uniformity.
CHILD LABOUR :
Frequent Riots :
It really make me feel very sad. Noone want it but it is all due to some leaders for their personal benefits. I hope someday they will end all such things.
Message : Be one and strong or split and weak??? Choice is yours!!!
Read my next blog on the formation of caste system and its orginal purpose which is completely changed now. See some caste categorie here:
The Hindu caste system is ordered hierarchically, with Brahmins at the top and Sudras at the bottom. Untouchables, also known as Harijans or Dalits, fall outside of the caste system all together.
Dalit (untouchable) children often have limited opportunities in the caste system.